My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Guest Blogger

Yesterday I made the mistake of walking away from my computer while I was typing my blog entry. When I got back, this is what I found:

Yesterday at my riding lesson I cantered more then I have since I was 16 years old. I also made a significant progress in conquering my AOF. As I was riding my horse, I was actually having a dream at the same time. I was an animal that was part bird and part lion. I was soaring high above all the horse barns of the world looking for deprived, skinny horses. But to no avail, all I could find was an Arabian horse farm. What a sad sight. I wish I could help, but couldn’t. So I called for my side kick, D. She came in a whoosh and fed all those Arabians and they instantly became nice and plump like all horses should be. Then, I awoke and found my self on my own plump horse Delight. What a dream.

No comments: