My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Monday, February 21, 2011

2.21.11

Star and Tacki waiting to be saddled up



I am going to training today. This month Nancy has been riding Lyn's horses so I have just been grooming and warming up. That has given me a nice chunk of time to work on my own horse. So I have been trying to get Star legged up.

Nancy climbed on Star for me that day and has coached me a couple of times since and things are going much better. I don't know what I would do without her help.
It really helps having Lyn ringside encouraging me on. My friend Courtney also gave me some great ideas to work on, and a lot of encouragement too. I guess it takes a village to raise a rider!

I know this arena work is sooo important. It is also very hard! I can't wait till the weather turns and I get to hit the trails.

No comments: