My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spinner 's First Show

I have to share these two pictures! This is Spinner, aka Wonder Pony, aka Mr. Dr. Prof. Love.

Yesterday we took him to his very first horse show. He was entered into the Walk/Trot beginning horse and the W/T beginning rider classes. He won 3rd in both classes. There were 10-15 people in the class!


Today we completely clipped the Wonder Pony. I wish we would have gotten it done before the show! Oh, and he stood there for all of it, falling asleep. I guess someone forgot to tell him it was his first experience with the clippers!

Here are the winners!


Here is a reminder of what he looked like on his first day at our house...

1 comment:

Tuff e Nuff said...

That's awesome Char! Way to go wonder pony!