My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Pink Flamingo

It's nearly time for the Pink Flamingo!

This is the ride that started it all for my riding buddy Sandra and I last year. Since then we have each logged 100 LD miles on our horses! We also have logged 25 on Lyn's horses Sam and Tacki. I think we have definitely found a new passion.



This year we will be bringing 4 horses and 4 riders along. Sandra will be riding Tia in her first ever 50 mile ride. I will ride Delight for the 30 miler on the first day and the 25 miler on the second. Katrina will be riding Sam with me on both days. On the second day we will be joined by Nancy, a first timer riding Takima.




Our crew will be headed by the best crew leader ever Lyn. Chase, Cherish and Nancy, will help her crew on the first day and Chase and Cherish will help on the second day.  Lyn has big plans for some yummy food and Sandra will bring her metal fireplace so we will have food and firelight every day.

I can't wait to hit the trail in the cool green mountains of Cascade. We'll have food, fun and friends. I am so blessed!

.

No comments: