My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adoption

I am still amazed that this amazing, beautiful, talented dream horse belongs to me. I can't believe how lucky I am to have her. She is so beautiful.  This page has precious pictures to me - many are from the day I picked Chardoney up.


Chardoney

I am so happy that I have a great relationship with Char's former owner Lynette. Chardoney officially has her Very Own Fan Club. We are the co-Presidents. Purchasing Chardoney feels much more like an adoption from one loving owner to the next. It's really nice to have one other person out there who is willing to talk about this horse with me and never tire of the conversation.

 

Lynette and I 

Adoption


I had only admired Chardoney from afar up until this point. I had never actually met her.


Very first touch


  
Char and Char

Chardoney was bred, raised and trained by Terie Ellis at Ellis Supreme Arabians . She has her own fan club there too. It is wonderful to have a horse that is loved and cared for by so many.








 Terie and Char

Welcome to my home Chardoney! This is  a new chapter just waiting to be written for both of us.



.

1 comment:

Tuff e Nuff said...

I'm so glad you got her. I think the two of you were meant to be.