My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fair 08 Part I

Fair week is in full swing! I thought I would share some snapshots of the horse show. We still have another day to go, but there are so many pictures!

Here's a picture of the whole crew. We took 4 horses and 4 kids. One of the kiddos isn't in 4H but she should get a ribbon for how helpful she is being! (More on her later...)

Don't worry, all of that stuff on the ground is well away from the horses. There were times when the kids had their stuff strewn every where.... just like at home.

I'll start with Katy and Tawshi. Tawshi has been feeling under the weather lately. She was a real champ though and did her best for her girl. Here they are in their showmanship class.

All smiles waiting for their very first English class together as a team. Tawshi isn't the most photogenic of horses. The ears are floppy when the eyes are open and the eyes are closed when her ears are forward. I don't know why. It's a family joke. She will never be a model!


In the class....


Waiting in the lineup....


And lovies for a job well done:

No comments: