My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome Foxy!

We were recently blessed by finding a great horse for Tom!

Even since Ted went to live in California, Tom has really been missing having his own horse. And I have been missing having a trail riding buddy!

Foxy is a dear sweet Palomino BS Paint mare. She has the kind of training that Ted didn't have and that Tom needs. She also loves to GO! She is one step closer for Tom realizing his dream of doing Cowboy Mounted Shooting some day.

Here they are on their first trail ride last weekend:


Tom's dreamhorse color is a Palomino... I don't know how she could be any more perfect for him!


Here she is being enjoyed by one of the kids. One of the girls wants to "Queen" on her. I sure hope her dream comes true too!


One of my favorite sayings is a twist on a famous quote- "Horses are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

I think it's true.

1 comment:

Tuff e Nuff said...

She's lovely Char. I can see her carrying her "queen" proudly!