My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Something a little different....

... than pictures of a red horse. even if she is the most wonderful horse in the world!

This is one of my favorite horse videos. Lorenzo the Flying Frenchman. Enjoy!

"Called "The Flying Frenchman," Lorenzo perfects his routines on the beach near his home town of Saintes Maries de la Mer in southern France. His popularity has led this equestrian prodigy to perform at many prestigious venues, including the World Jumping Championships in Calgary."



Want more??

http://www.lorenzo.fr/page2/page2.html


2 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

I've seen that before and it is pretty cool!

Char said...

I have had it for a while too. It just occurred to me that people might not just want to see pictures of my red horse... especially this winter when there isn't much going on training wise... lol