My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Friday, January 8, 2010

Speedy has a new home

A chapter has been closed today. Speedy is going to a new home. He will be adored by some very lucky grandkids. His new owner plans to clean him up and present him to them this weekend with a big red bow. He already has a new purple halter. I really hope she sends me some pictures of the event!

I am confident that he is going to be a very happy boy in his new home!


Happy trails Speedy! You have come a long way and I pray that you will have a long, happy, kid filled life.

I have such mixed emotions. I will think very hard about ever buying another horse because selling them is so hard. Especially with Speedy and Spinner.

It has been quite a journey from rescue to solid citizens and kids horses. I don't regret a single bit of it. In fact, I feel like I have learned and grown as a person and as a horsewoman.

Will I do it again? Maybe someday. Gotta let this tender place heal for a while.

.

1 comment:

Julie said...

How cool is that!!!

Enjoyed visiting your blog!
Julie
www.ridingaside.blogspot.com