My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blogging again...

I have realized that I have spent too much time and energy sharing things on Facebook and not enough time here. On Facebook my photos and experiences go into dusty photo folders. Here I have this beautiful uncluttered palette. What have I been thinking?

 My Delight

I have so much to share. My horse life is very busy right now. I am riding 4 horses (well 3 and 1/2 but that is another story) for Blue Note Arabians, as well as our three. My goal is to get at least one ride on each one every week. A huge undertaking to say the least. We are riding in a new spooky arena, and I am getting lots of chances to work on my AOF. I am grateful for this time of riding lots of horses. I am growing so fast!

I am branching out into a little dressage training, hoping to ride in a few 'Test of Choice" shows next Spring. On which horse, I don't know. I have lots of choices and lots of time!

This summer I rode Delight in a 2 day endurance ride called the Pink Flamingo.  The first day was 30 miles and the second was 25. Then I rode one of Lyn's horses, Tacki in a 25 miler this fall. I have really been bitten by the endurance bug... so much to share here about that!

Delight at the Pink Flamingo Ride 8/10

I am more inspired than ever before on this journey with horses. With the support of my friends and family I have been blossoming as a rider and horsewoman. I have even lost a little weight along the way.

Yeah. Life's good with horses in it.

.

2 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

I'm so glad to see you back blogging again!

Char said...

Thanks Courtney!