My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Thursday, December 9, 2010

12.8.10 continued...

Well, I didn't ride either of my training horses! My endurance partner Sandra came to ride Sam. I ride Sam most often because she can't. But, she is the one who rides him in the Endurance rides. I can only ride one out on the trail at a time! Darn! We had an issue with not having enough tack. When she was done riding  Sam we tacked up Tacki and I encouraged her to ride her too. Sandra has only had the opportunity to ride "my" Tacki a couple of times. It was really fun watching them. Seeing someone else ride her really helped me see some of the progress that I am making with her!

I came across a lovely quote yesterday: "The horse you get off of is not the same horse you got on. It is your job as a rider to ensure that as often as possible, the change is for the better" - unknown author

No comments: