My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wed Dec 8, 2010

Well, today is training day. I will be riding Sam and Tacki the two little black Arabs. I didn't sleep well and I don't have cream for my coffee so I am starting a little slow. I need to shower and heat my soup to go into my thermos and head out.

I have cantered Tacki but only out on the trail, and I have yet to canter Sam despite being the one who started him 2 years ago. Even though the arena is super little dark and spooky My plan is to "get over it" and canter them both in the indoors soon. This summer unless they sell I will be doing endurance rides on Tacki and hopefully Dressage test or two on Sam (and maybe Tacki though she is much farther behind in her training.)

No comments: