My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Pictures... First, Chardoney


"I am over here.... over HERE! ME. Pay Attention to ME. LOOK! I am doing something naughty to get your attention. Will you come and give me my bubble bath already?"

" Ohhh... Why yes, I am beautiful.  See me strike this gorgeous pose?"





 "Ahhhh Thanks Beth! That feels sooo good!"




"UGHTH! Thereth thumbthing not right Katrina!"





"Aaaahhgh.... I think those are my tonsils!"




"My new friend Mylinda. I hug her 'cause she took a lot of pictures of me. At least SHE appreciates my flawless beauty."







" I am a long tall Cow Pony!"






 ONE

TWO

THREE!








2 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

Great pictures! Cat likes to "rest" her foot on the fence like that too.

Char said...

Chardoney literally thinks up stuff to do and then looks around to see who is watching. One time she put her food pan in her mouth and stood up in her stall on two legs!