My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pictures




I have been neglecting my blog. I post to Facebook, where everything goes down the page into Here everything is saved and accessible. I am hoping to at least begin sharing pictures again.

Here are a few that were taken a week or so ago By Mylinda Miller. She spent most of an afternoon photographing Katrina with Delight, Star and Chardoney. We had a great time playing in the Payette River. Delight and Chardoney really seemed to enjoy it. By the time we were finished they had gorged themselves on the lush grass by the side of the river and were nearly falling asleep.
 

Mylinda and Beth are both friends of Katrina. They were here for a long weekend. They had a lot of fun with the horses, and there are more pictures to come!

2 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

These are wonderful pictures! Katrina is stunning!

Char said...

Thanks!