My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Wee Visitor


We had a sweet little visitor to our "farm" today.

She is my great niece - am I really that old?


I actually kinda like being "Auntie Char". I am practicing for when the grands come along.

But don't tell my kids I said that!

This girl was born with the horse gene. I pity her parents when she grows older. I think they should start saving for the inevitable riding lessons now while they still have the chance!

Her grandma (my sis - in - law) bought the wee cowgirl a brand spankin' new pair of cowboy boots just for the occasion today, because she has finally out grown the ones that her "great" uncle Tom bought for her.

My daughter spent a long time with her showing her how to brush Tawshi and how to pick out horse hooves. She learned 3 new horse parts today: the mane, tail, and hoof.

Then it was all smiles because she got to hold the reins and guide the horse all by herself. *wink*


Gosh, isn't she just the cutest! I just wish she didn't live so far away.

No comments: