My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Friday, May 30, 2008

A Loss for Words

I have been sitting here for 15 minutes or so because I am at a loss for words.

Incredible, I know.

I enjoy my horses so much. I feel so grateful to have them in my life again. There were so many years that went by when I was busy with other things. Needful things. Wonderful things. Things that I wouldn't change or give up for the world; education... marriage... my children.

But my horses are something that I find feeds my soul. This evening working Star in the round pen and brushing her and hand grazing her in the yard helped to wash the worries of the world off of my shoulders. Riding my Delight into the yard bareback and in a halter to graze for a while renewed my strength.

I am so lucky, so blessed, so happy.

Thanks God for giving me horses.

No comments: