My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Star goes to her first show

Star went to her very first show last weekend! My friend Lyn took her two year old Arabian filly "Doll" as well. We had so much fun together with our horses. After that day, I can totally see myself as an old lady someday taking miniature horses around to shows. You don't have to ride to have a blast with your horses and your friends!

We entered them both in Halter and In - Hand Trail.


Here is Lyn with Doll, who was recently crowned "Reserve Champion Sporthorse In Hand, Mare" an the Des Arab class A show - (more about that in a later post!)

A couple of the SADDLE BrITCHES came along to cheer us on!

Star side passes...
And Big Smiles for a great job by Doll and Lyn!

Pretty Star standing at the trailer:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the show.

Char said...

Thanks! We had sooo much fun!