My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Monday, February 16, 2009

Selling some Tack and Crossing my Fingers

I have the opportunity to send Speedy to a trainer next week. Her name is Corrina. She does a lot of work with Blazers and understands their temperaments. I have seen her ride and I have seen horses that she has trained. I am pretty excited about sending him to her.

I talked to her a few weeks ago bout putting some time on Speedy, working on his loping and on some finish work. Corrina said she didn't have any time until April... Well last week she said she had a cancellation and could I bring Speedy next week! Sure... except I don't have the money together yet! I have told my husband that I was going to earn my own horsey money this year. Now I am having to put my money where my mouth is! (Pun intended.)

So, I am selling some tack on Craigslist and crossing my fingers that at least the saddle sells so that I will have some "horsey" money to spend! I have gotten several calls already this morning about the small stuff I have for sale so I am pretty sure it's going to happen!

If this works out we may use Corrina to help with Star's training too.

Here's another pic of my great-niece brushing Speedy.

No comments: