My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Friday, February 20, 2009

Speedy's Going to Boot Camp!


So I sold enough tack to send Speedy to a real trainer for two whole weeks! he is going to work on his upward and downward transitions to the lope. I also asked her to work on his vertical flexion. She rides every day, so he will get a full 14 rides.



These pictures were taken of him this last week. I think that Speedy would make an amazing English pony!

Cody is a great little horseman who has a lot of natural "feel" for horse training.



.

2 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

He is such an adorable pony! I'm not sure how you could part with him. I can't wait to read about boot camp. BTW do they use epics or boas at boot camp? ;)

Char said...

They make them go BAREFOOT! Can you believe it???

I can't wait to hear how he does either.

Court, he is just too small. A few more hands and I think DS would keep him. Speedy is plenty strong enough to carry a larger rider, but the way Cody is growing... Cody is already as tall as I am!

I had a dream that I started another Blazer gelding that was big enough for me to ride. I hope it comes true!