My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tom Rides Star for the First Time

Well, my little filly is growing up! Star has been sat upon before, but today was her very first time to carry around a full sized rider. I am so proud of both of them! Tom rode her sever times around the RP in both directions.

Tom did all of the work himself. I just sat on my wooden bench in the sunshine and watched him work. he RP'ed her, sacked her with the rope, sacked her with the pad and with the saddle. He also bridled her today but didn't really focus on rein cues.

It is so fun for me to watch him work with the horses. He is a natural.

Here they are!





And one more of my proud cowboy with his trusty steed.

blogsize


.

1 comment:

Tuff e Nuff said...

You'd better watch it. I think she looks like she could bolt at any minute. LOL Good job Tom & Star!