My Partner is Delight

My Partner is Delight
Heading into the great unknown

Friday, February 1, 2008

More about Star


My family has requested more baby pictures of Star. She is coming two this April and so now she looks quite a bit different! She is taller than Delight. It has been fun for all of us to remember her as a foal.

Star has always been a bold, curious horse. From the time she started walking she showed her independence by leaving her mama's side. I learned a lot about how horses manner each other by watching Delight teach Star how to behave.












This is a picture of Star's sire, Midnight Price. He has some really nice old Morgan bloodlines. He was sold a year ago across the country to begin a new career as a dressage horse. If I were to ever breed Delight again, I would pick Midnight. Star has great conformation and a wonderful temperament. Her breeder says Midnight gives this temperament to all of his foals. I believe him.









And one last picture of baby Star "helping" my husband work on his pickup truck. She is so curious!!










Edited to Add: I can't figure out how to get rid of those big spaces. Every time I try, I delete one of the pictures. I'll figure this Blog thing out!

No comments: